Solar Water Heaters
Solar Water Heater is a equipment that helps in heating water by using the energy from the SUN.
Solar energy (sun rays) is used for heating water. Water is easily heated to a temperature of 60-80o C.
Solar Water Heaters (SWHs) of 100-500 litres capacity are suited for domestic use.
Larger systems can be used in restaurants, canteens, guest houses, hotels, hospitals etc.
A 100 litres capacity SWH can replace an electric geyser for residential use and may save upto 1500 units of electricity annually.
The use of 1000 SWHs of 100 litres capacity each can contribute to a peak load saving of approximately 1 MW.
A SWH of 100 litres capacity can prevent emission of 1.5 tonnes of carbon- dioxide per year.
Capacity : 100LPD/150LPD/200LPD/300LPD/500LPD/1000LPD/2000LPD
A) EVACUATED TUBE COLLECTOR SYSTEMS - ETC MODEL
In this system the collector is made of double layer borosilicate glass tubes evacuated for providing insulation. The outer wall of the inner tube is coated with selective absorbing material. This helps absorption of solar radiation and transfers the heat to the water which flows through the inner tube. The flowing hot water is then collected in the storage tank. The features of Evacuated Tube Collector are as under:-
Physical properties of ETC Collector:
* Importer twin glass tubes with vacuum in between the tubes.
* Special grade Borosilicate glass used
* Three target copper coated.
* Magnetic control vacuum slashing technology for coating
* Vacuum protects from cold air, effective during cloudy climates
* Works on thermosyphon principle
* Sun rays always striking the tube at 90%
Designed and developed in compliance with set international parameters of quality and functionality, we offer a qualitative range of solar water heaters which help in heating the water by using the sunlight, natural and renewable resource of energy. The solar collector collects radiation from the sun, convert it into heat energy then transfer it into the stored water providing hot water. Reasonably priced, our range is precisely designed to facilitate the user easy usage and effortless cleaning.
B) FLAT PLATE COLLECTOR SYSTEM - FPC MODEL
In this system the solar radiation is absorbed by flat plate collectors which consist of an insulated outer metallic box covered on the top with glass sheet. Inside it are blackened metallic absorber (selectively coated) sheets with built in channels or riser tubes to carry water. The absorber sheets absorb the solar radiation and transfer the heat to the flowing water. The flowing hot water is then collected in the storage tank
* Ultra sonic welding of black chrome coated copper fins for superior performance
* 99.9% Ultra pure copper tubes.
* Seem less welding factory made modular tanks
* Capsule type sturdier salem stainless steel 316 grade inner tanks.
* 100kg/ m3 density of PUF
* Pressure tested upto 8 kg/ cm
* Turbulence preventer to protect loss of heated energy
* Tested anticorrosive coated colored steel support stands
* Pressure and vacuum release values
* In-built baffle unit and heating element
* Deep drawn dishes ends inner tank cover to with stand pressure
* Molded plastic and stainless steel end covers, leak proof joints for easy maintenance
* Double jacketed modular tanks, exclusively designed for heat exchange system.