What Is Spell Bee
It is a carefully crafted system to enrich the student's ability to be competent to spell and English Language for an overall development from very young age.
Enable the students to excel in spelling skills, communication skills, vocabulary, grasping the concepts, articulation and be competent according to the need of the hour.
It is a systematic ongoing methodology with three rounds in school level, five rounds in inter school level, six rounds in state level and two rounds in the national level.
An overall comprehensive learning method encouraging the healthy winning spirit amongst students.
* This is an overall comprehensive enhancement programme with the fun learning experience to develop the language competency amongst the current student fraternity.
* This program focuses on guiding students to improve and increases the spelling skills, escalate vocabulary, grasp concept , right articulation for a better communication.
* It is designed to build an enthusiastic, self confident, strong, sharp, cheerful, pleasant young mind.
* Proficiency is decided on total……
* This competition starts at the school level simultaneously in all states. It progress from the school level to the inter school leading to the state level, culminating in the National Mega final.
* Students who qualify in the school level will be eligible for interschool written round and interschool written round qualifiers will be eligible for state level written round.
* Students who qualify in the written round of interschool as well as state Level will be eligible for oral round. Oral round will be held separately for each participant. The participant must spell aloud the words given to them from a predetermined list of spelling bee words. This round takes places on miss-and-out basis, eliminating as they misspell a word from the 6th word onwards.
* Rank holders are decided based on the total marks obtained in the written and oral rounds.
* Participants have to score the required cut off marks in the written round for eligibility to participate in the next level.